Study Visa for Uruguay
International students who wish to study in Uruguay may or may not require visa in order to enter the country. Visa is not required for stays up to 90 days. But if you wish to stay longer then visit the immigration office.
To apply for visa, visit your nearest Uruguayan embassy/consulate
. Fill in a visa application and submit it along with the following documents:
- A valid copy of passport and passport-size photos
- Proof of accommodation
- Letter of acceptance from the educational institution in Uruguay
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover study and living expenses in Uruguay
- Relevant travel document/ Return ticket
- Evidence of adequate knowledge of Spanish language
- Educational documents
- Visa fee payment receipt
- Medical records
Visa Issuance Time
14 working days
To know more about the visa formalities, contact the Uruguayan embassy in your place of residence.